After it is downloaded you are asked if you wan to install it. Your phone will turn off and reboot during the process. You will not be able to make emergency phone calls.
Make sure that your HTC One is at 35% charged.
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap the system update notification.
- If you don’t want to download the update using your data connection, select Update over Wi-Fi only.
- Tap Download.
- When download is complete, select Install now, and then tap OK.
It appears to be the a simalir update to the Sprint Update that was pushed out last week. According to HTC it updates the HTC One to Android 4.3.
When done you will be notified that the update is complete. Last month the unlocked HTC One, Developer Editor and Canadian HTC One were updated.
The update HTC One Software Update – 3.04.651.2 contains the following:
- Fixes issue where Swype does not automatically enter spaces in Exchange email.
- Application Updates: Sprint Zone, Visual Voicemail.
- HTC Sense stability improvements.
- Updating OS from 4.1.2 to 4.3 (Minor update) with Bluetooth LE support, Open ES 3.) and Daydream.